Ionic Framework App Store
Are you thinking of launching a new app? Are you confused thinking about what web technologies to use to build your app? Well! Do you know that Ionic and Angular power about 10% of all apps on iOS and 20% of all apps on Android? Those apps that are powered by some of the web technologies as ionic and angular thrive well in the app store.
Various mobile app development companies in India, Singapore, the UK, and other developed countries utilize, Singapore, UK, and other developed countries utilize Ionic the latest web tech to develop the best mobile user interface modules that function well on the web, desktop, and some native applications. It is a mobile app developing framework depending on HTML 5 that has a wide utilization in developing applications.
The most important thing is it is open source and several variants of the Ionic Framework are completely dominating the whole tech zone. Some other features of the Ionic framework are mentioned below:
Platform independent framework:
Ionic framework is compatible with various operating systems and allows the designer to create applications by providing a single unified codebase.
Helps create attractive mobile applications:
Helps create robust designs; themes that are customizable and help create attractive designs for mobile your app.
Provides an attractive user interface, when combined with Angular JS – a globally comprehensive framework available for developing web and mobile-based applications.
Support numerous plug-ins:
Ability to support many plug-ins, that help designers create an ideal mobile application.
Provides default user interface:
The ionic framework comes with a default user interface like CSS and JS. It helps support developers to customize mobile applications.
The ionic framework provides not only a user-friendly ecosystem but also developer friendly.
Reliable technology with native experience:
The Ionic framework comes with a Reliable technology that can be beneficial in the future as it is future-proven technology. It gives the feasibility to update the code whenever and wherever you want to efficiently and effortlessly.
Why use the Ionic framework?
The ionic framework is the bridge between Angular web and hybrid mobile applications. It helps various developers and ionic app development company in the USA, India, and other countries create high-performance and highly interactive applications. Some other advantages of using an ionic framework are:
- It is an open-source framework, that provides highly reliable technology and security.
- Cost-effective, easy to learn, compatible with many plug-ins, customizable, and possessing functionalities of popular programming languages.
- Ionic comes with a unified codebase that allows developers to use cross-platform applications with the use of a single codebase.
- Provides a native user interface, a simple testing feature that helps run the apps on its own browser.
- The ionic framework is user-friendly and allows push notifications, tracking important information, updating ionic applications, and providing smooth interaction according to the business requirement.
- The ionic framework utilizes a powerful technology, that enables developers to create lengthy mobile and web-based applications.
- Help escape DOM manipulation that limits the performance of various mobile applications.
For varied reasons, users visit app stores and perform application download that assists them in their daily chores. Users look for To-do apps, work-specific apps, and many more. UK, Singapore, India, and other developed countries use Ionic and Angular for creating many web apps. Have a look at some of the important insights to better understand the matter.