E-Commerce Website Development and Design
The key to eCommerce website development success is giving visitors a positive first impression. For a website to appear credible, it needs to have a premium-quality design. That means your eCommerce website needs to be user-friendly and beautifully designed – whether you’re selling clothes, food items, or anything in between. If your business has the right website design with the right colors, graphics, fonts, images, etc., – convincing visitors to make purchases will become ten times easier.
Webdecorum, being the leading website designing company in Gurgaon, is proud to be at the forefront of innovative eCommerce website design/development. Our experienced crew of website designers, developers, and digital marketing experts know exactly what it takes to create such websites. We have offices across three nations – each of them is focused on creating high-quality eCommerce websites that boost customer satisfaction and encourage visitors to hit the “Add to Cart” button.
Here are the key aspects of eCommerce website development and design that our experts optimize to draw customers to our clients’ eCommerce websites –
Creating Mobile Responsive Websites
Despite the fact that most online purchases are made from smartphones, not every web design company in Gurgaon specializes in creating mobile-friendly websites. We have been on the responsive design bandwagon for almost a decade. Our responsive web design services enable us to create –
- Websites that adapt to whatever devices target customers are using.
- Our websites instantly adjust to the user’s device’s screen, so high-quality customer experiences are guaranteed.
- Google ranks mobile-friendly websites higher in its search results.
If you want target customers to find your platform and your products whenever they make Google searches, you need to invest in responsive web design services.
Sending Clear, Well-Defined Messages
As a growing eCommerce web development services, our approach to eCommerce website design is clear – your website is your number one salesperson. The design aesthetic is important. But even more important is sending clear, well-defined messages to every visitor.
These messages should cover all critical components of the business – the USP of the eCommerce company, important marketing messages, and CTAs (calls to action).
Our web development company is very practical when it comes to judging whether an eCommerce website has clear, well-defined, and user-friendly messages. We use ‘The Four-Second Test.’
Most Internet shoppers have an attention span of less than eight seconds. We this stat as a guide while testing our creations.
Can you tell what an eCommerce webpage is about in less than four seconds? If not, it has failed the attention test, and it needs to feature more cohesive and clear messages!
Make Clean and Easy to Navigate Ecommerce Websites
As a leading website designing company in Gurgaon, it’s our duty to simplify our clients’ business model and product offerings. That means their web pages need to feature enough content that explains the key business offerings. But, that doesn’t mean over-cluttering the website with dull information or keywords.
It’s always better to create clean website designs with multiple web pages (instead of having limited numbers of web pages full of text). To increase site visibility and make the website easy to navigate, our experts –
- Make all navigation elements clickable links.
- Add contact information on all pages so customers can easily contact the business.
- Divide all categories of the website clearly.
- Use precise navigation titles.
- Add ALT text to all clickable images.
- Create separate “About Us,” “Contact Us,” “Products,” and “Services” webpages
- Create functioning search bars.
A one or two-page eCommerce website will always fail to maintain effective SEO. As an eCommerce development company that’s been in the business for a long time, we’ve realized that online shoppers love options. The more easily navigable category pages on your site, the better their experiences.
Branding is key to creating distinguishable eCommerce website development platforms. To create strong branding messages that define what makes your platform different from your competitors, you’ll need to think like your target visitors.
- What type of layout is going to be the most exciting for them to navigate?
- How should you organize your products/services in a way that makes buying easy for the end-user?
- Is your eCommerce website’s checkout process easier than your competitors’?
Our web development company in Gurgaon approaches each project by addressing these vital questions. We use high-quality images, scannable content, and premium-quality design elements to make our clients’ websites appear professional. Creating social proof sections (customer reviews, testimonials), etc., also helps boost brand value.
After creating clean, simple, and easy-to-navigate web pages (including highly detailed checkout pages), our experts conduct rigorous A/B testing on different website elements to see what features work.
Ready to put these Magento eCommerce design practices to work? If you don’t know where to start, Webdecorum is here to help. We are the number-one web designing company in Gurgaon. Every year we help hundreds of local businesses thrive online.
Why a custom eCommerce website?
- Custom eCommerce websites are built from the ground up.
- Custom eCommerce websites are designed to fit your brand.
- Custom eCommerce websites are responsive and adaptable, so they look great on any device or screen size.
- They’re also secure, fast and easy-to-manage–so you can focus on growing your business instead of building another one!
For more information and free consultation, please contact us at email@example.com or by click here.
One thought on “Key Aspects of eCommerce Website Development and Design That Are Critical for Drawing in Customers”
Comments are closed.