It is true to state that Custom eCommerce Website Development has been quite helpful, especially after the post-pandemic situation. Retail sales, in total, have reached around 6.1% during 2022 and online spending has grown to around 14.6%. In this year, 2023, with inflation in hand, people are subject to spending around $54 trillion dollars on their transactions. Therefore, moving on with the best Custom eCommerce Website Development is a necessity these days, which is why Webdecorum is working extra hard these days.
Popular e-commerce platforms to follow:
There is a whopping increase in the e-commerce platforms in the market these days. A Google search will help you to come across some of the best shopping tools online, along with e-commerce website builders and website templates to follow the development structure. Knowing more about the best e-commerce platforms of 2023 is very important and Webdecorum will help you with a better understanding here.
It is considered to be top-notch software, helping you to develop a Custom eCommerce Website Development as an entrepreneur. There are different exciting features available, to make it user-friendly.
- It is secured using two-factor authentication and different other anti-fraud tools.
- However, it is one scalable platform, which you will use for building your website.
Another interesting platform that presents you with everything to run an online business has to be OpenCart. This open-source software can easily get added to the current website.
- OpenCart consists of multiple extensions, modules, and themes.
- It helps in customizing the feel and look of your website.
- You will receive promising assistance from other registered members and help from the technical paid support team.
One of the noted platforms, BigCommerce is spread across 120 countries. It is highly matched for SMBs that need their online platform to perform multiple functions.
- Even though it might be a bit costlier than other platforms, BigCommerce has loads of features within.
- Some of those features are e-commerce templates, multiple themes, custom domains, product listings, limitless bandwidth, and gift cards.
If you are looking for some help with Custom E-commerce Website Development, then Drupal is a platform you need to consider. This free and open-source e-platform will help you in performing different website functions.
- The flexible features are known worldwide to help customize e-commerce stores as per your wishes.
- Drupal is highly suitable for smaller companies, which have tight budget plans.
- It is highly accessible and secure in nature.
- There are various Drupal hosting platforms available, which will scale bigger operations with ease.
WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce platform with free shopping cart plug-ins. It also has a free shopping cart plug-in. More than 30% of online stores are currently using the power of WooCommerce.
- It is vital for smaller businesses, which possess any site on WordPress but within minimalistic budget plans.
- Thanks to the user-friendly themes and third-party plug-ins, this platform is highly flexible in nature.
- It consists of multiple functions like a calculator, shipping options, geo-location support, coupons, mobile optimization, and discounts.
- You can even take the help of external tools for extending functions like drop shipping software, shipping tracking device, and more, designed for the logistics business routines.
One of the most well-known e-commerce platforms, Magento is also targeted as open source. Released initially in 2009, Magento has been working for multiple countries since its inception.
- Magento is highly suited for smaller to medium-sized businesses in need of HR help and time to set up the e-commerce website.
- Some of the most reliable features of Magento are optimized mobile shopping, global selling, video options for customizations, instant purchases, and more.
- On the other hand, you will receive the best Magento maintenance and support services from the same source to help with your Custom Website Development services.
One of the most promising e-commerce solutions of all time, Shopify is gladly spread across 175 countries, if not more. There are over 1 million business clients available.
- Shopify is highly suitable for smaller to medium businesses and different features are well integrated within the platform.
- Shopify is very simple to use and with diverse custom domains.
- Shopify has over 70 user-friendly templates, image optimization algorithms, and an excellent support system, among other features, in addition to AI personalization.
What to keep in mind before developing an e-commerce website:
This might be the very first time when you are trying to focus on Custom eCommerce Website Development. There are certain things in mind that you have to consider and let’s talk about those in detail.
- Make sure to research the industry well before you jump straight to some conclusions. A thorough analysis and research of the business sector will help you understand some major loopholes and take targeted customers into consideration.
- Always attend to the needs of your targeted customers if you want to improve your business growth. Prioritize your potential customers before making any changes to your Custom Website Development services.
- Take some time in hand to determine the right branding for your service and then chalk out a content strategy accordingly. It helps you to reach the maximum number of people at the same time.
Apart from these points, you have to pre-set a web development budget and plan to stick to it. Don’t forget about your competitors either. Check out how they are working and then plan your next moves accordingly. Webdecorum is here to help you with custom e-commerce website development strategies.
What is custom e-commerce website development?
It is one way to design an ecommerce development services solution, which is highly unique for your business. It follows a complete analysis of the business needs. You will get to reach your targeted audiences easily.
How much do developers charge for the services?
The total cost of hosting an e-commerce website in the year 2023 can be anywhere between $40 and $4000 per month.
How many hours does it take to build one?
The fill-fledged websites will differ in time based on the complexity of the project. IT can take around 1000 hours to craft a website.