Are you looking for an e-commerce platform for your startup company?
Not sure how to find one?
Well! You can reach out to Web Design Company in Gurgaon, which can help choose you a good platform for your company can be a very difficult situation, especially when there are various options available out there which can leave you in dilemma.
Just like purchasing any product, choosing the best online store platform for a particular business requires a lot of research where one also needs to consider all the tradeoffs among the available choices. There are numerous e-commerce platforms available in the market that has been gaining popularity among small businesses. This is because of their ease of use, usability, and availability of a large developer community which makes them popular. Similarly, wooCommerce is also the most popular e-commerce platform in the world. WooCommerce platform is known to power over 41% of all online stores, it is not only popular but easy to use and most feasible. It also provides good support in the long run from a digital commerce platform. So, if you own a business irrespective of small or large scale try considering WooCommerce.
What exactly does WooCommerce do?
WooCommerce is a flexible open-source e-commerce solution that is built on WordPress. The WordPress plug-in available on WooCommerce helps publishers sell products online. The basic version of WooCommerce which is considered similar to WordPress is free to use. But in case, if you are looking for features like booking an appointment, Pricing for subscription, and a product recommendation engine, then these may come on extra price. The wooCommerce platform is easy to handle from setting up this platform to shopping and getting it run for a long duration of time. The procedure for adding products is quite straightforward.
Benefits of WooCommerce:
- WooCommerce can prove to be the best platform for your small scale business – WooCommerce platform can help your business run on a firm pedestal without making a hole in your pocket while minimizing unnecessary expenditures and helping undertake valuable opportunities.
- WooCommerce offers a free platform – One of the biggest benefits of WooCommerce is that its basic version comes for free. This free version can help your small scale business to run efficiently during its start. One can also enhance its business operations by adding some revenue for inclusive features of wooCommerce.
- Flexibility to easily connect with thousands of plug-in – You can add extra features to your wooCommerce platform with thousands of free and paid plug-ins available. WooCommerce is a platform that is fully customizable and extendable. Some examples of the most popular WooCommerce add-ons include
- WooCommerce Product Table – WooCommerce sorts all the product directories, orders, trades and forms in a tabular form making it easy to search and handle data. This can also serve a perfect way to increase your WooCommerce conversion rates.
- WooCommerce also comes with another major advantage where you can use your e-commerce website on an international scale. This includes the Aelia Internationalization plug-in which supports multi-currency features through which you can internationalize your business.
- The two most important plug-in is WooCommerce Password protected categories that let you hide or protect parts or all of a WooCommerce store. The other one is WooCommerce Private stores suitable for public stores with wholesale areas, customer-specific products or complete members-only stores.
- Another important feature of WooCommerce is Table rate Shipping which provides weight-based shipping.
- WooCommerce bookings and events calendar are another two important functions that can let you sell the WooCommerce products on ongoing subscription and recurring payment. The events calendar feature helps you create bookable events with calendars and date pickers.
- Security- WooCommerce offers a highly-secure trading platform for its users. It keeps the customer’s personal information safe and protects the information from online fraud and phishing scams. It regularly gets updated and fixes bugs quickly offering them the preemptive advantage to proffer solutions.
- Easy Analytics – WooCommerce helps you understand your customers keep track of the time and sales when your customers are shopping. Thus, keeping track of all the valuable data can optimize and improve your site’s performance. All these data can be retrieved in the form of stats and simple pie charts. One can also integrate modern analytical applications like Kissmetrics Heatmaps and Google Analytics into your WooCommerce site.
- Affordable WooCommerce Websites – Numerous web agencies help develop WooCommerce websites for all budgets. This makes WooCommerce fit the price range for almost all the website owners, helping them to work on masses. WC connect launched in 2017 is an Automattic-hosted SaaS architecture built on top of the WordPress REST API and webhooks. This makes it very convenient for users to add and organize store features. A new feature called Square integration was introduced in 2016 to synchronize both offline and online inventory and purchases.
If you are considering choosing an e-commerce platform, then you can find many Web Development Company in Gurgaon that offer installation of WooCommerce which can prove to be a better option for your company. As these Open-source platforms provide full ownership of content and data forever allowing store managers to run an e-Commerce site themselves, without the requirement of any web developer.