Now in today’s scenario, there is a speedy growth in all web-based technologies, and the use of eCommerce platforms is also increased. In Open Source technology Magento is a stable and proven technology where it never fails.
The latest version of Magento Open Source 2.3.5 has enhanced releases including several tools to improve shop owner capabilities, performance, and security patches. These changes help them react swiftly to rapidly changing conditions.
Magento 2.3.5 Major addons:
- Get Artificial Intelligence to drive more sale orders
- Drag and drop based page builder templates for better control in content creation
Page Builder Template User Interface
- New feature-rich User Interface Design
- Get several extensions that work faster onboarding process
- Substantial Security improvements and bug fixing
- Platform upgrade
- Supports Elasticsearch 7.x
- Deprecation of core integration of signifying fraud protection code, third party payment methods and Zen framework (Luimnas Library)
- Multiple optimization enhancement to performance
- Vendor developed extension add ons
Hence, the above-listed changes made by Magento Open Source 2.3.5 release note. We hope the above-given information will be helpful for you and if you like the article, please share the same and grow the Magento community.