Mobile e-commerce is gaining popularity now more than ever. With increasing use of Tablet and Smartphone devices, people like to shop through their hand-held device, rather than their desktops. They can shop whenever they want, wherever they are and shopping can be completed in minutes. How can your business catch the attention of mobile users and gain sales? You need the most attractive mobile landing pages?
How To Create A Fantastic Mobile Landing Page That Gets Conversions?
The pages must have features that bring about instant conversions. In order to do this, you need to understand consumer behaviour when they use mobile devices. What do they look for and how do they complete tasks? Here is a look at five important points that will help you create an awesome mobile landing page:
- Mobile users, unlike online desktop users do not delve deep into product information. They want the key details in concise way. Your page must show important features of the product in a bulleted, easy-to-read font so that they can find details quickly and proceed to purchase
- The page design must be neat and organized. When visitors land on any page, they should be able to see what they want quickly. Make smart use of colour and font. Have clear, attractive images in the pages so that visitors can see the product clearly. The call-to-action button must be strongly visible and in a colour like red or green to catch visitor attention.
- Purchase process must be easy. When a visitor lands in a page and likes the product, he or she should be able to complete their purchase with a single click of the ‘buy’ button. With another click they should proceed to form filling, check out and payment.
- People buy products based on popularity. Show testimonials so that customers can see what others feel about the product. With a single click of the testimonial button, they should be directed to a page where they can read them. You can also show product popularity through number of ‘Likes’.
- Clearly display your offer so that visitors find out right away how they benefit by purchasing the product at that price from your store. If it is a 50% reduction, indicate it strongly. Visitors should not have to spend time moving from one page to another finding out available offers on products that they want to buy.
By bringing these five elements into landing page design, visitors will find it easier and exciting to shop at your store using their mobile devices. They are likely to recommend it to their friends, which will bring more visitors to your store. The attention span of mobile user is shorter than desktop users, hence you need the best page design elements and features to keep them focused and get conversions. These points will bring such features into the site, retain visitor interest and motivate them to make a purchase. As a result, your website will be able to generate sales through mobile users and as the number of people shopping through mobile devices rises, your business will benefit even more.