Getting your business noticed through social media pages will bring it wonderful exposure. Lots of people will become aware about your brand in a short while. Your brand will be able to reach out to new markets. However, making people know about your business alone is not enough. You need to get sales conversions from the people who visit your social media pages or who arrive at your website through it. Here is a look at what you can do to make your social media pages bring in desired sales:
- Does your page have a strong call-to-action? When people land in the page, they should be able to get clear information on a product offer with a CTA that evokes them to do what is required instantly. The CTA can be a buy, call us, learn more, download or sign up button.
- Quickly direct a visitor to the desired page for further action. When visitors have to navigate through a sea of pages to find what they want, they will obviously lose interest. So, for a buy button, the click must take them to the product page where they can read further details and make a purchase. In case of a subscribe now button, it should take them to the sign up form that they should fill for receiving your newsletter.
- Give insightful information about your products, which will go a long way in bringing conversions. By putting up white papers, videos and webinars, people will get detailed information on your product or service offer. Even those arriving at your page with a casual interest will pick up such information on the page, get interested in the product and later go in for a purchase.
- When you have made a product offer on a social medial page, track how it is going? Use the best tracking tools to find out which images and offers are clicking fast with visitors and those that do not bring results. This will tell you what entices visitor interest and what they want, so that you can tune your marketing efforts accordingly.
- Do not use the same type of content or voice for all your social media pages. The people arriving at your Twitter page are different from those arriving at Facebook and Pinterest pages. Tune your voice according to the people who come so that you can get desired results from visitors.
- The content posted in your social media pages must be new and updated. Only then will visitors find them interesting to visit. Give them information that makes visiting your page pleasurable and exciting. Each time they arrive at your social media page they should get some new information, fresh and interesting content. This will encourage a viral effect on these pages and encourage them to visit them again.
Look into these points and your social media pages will be stronger in attracting visitor attention and will bring in desired sales.