If you have a blog or e-commerce site what is the most essential feature needed to attract quality traffic?
Content- your content must be engaging and informative. It should instantly deliver what the visitor wants to know. You should device an effective content marketing strategy to get attention from target audience, attract visitors and generating sales.
Here is a look at the five most important points that your content marketing strategy must have to be successful:
- Purpose Of Content – What do you want to inform people who are visiting your site? Do you want them to make a purchase, share your post with others, learn about a subject? Write according to the purpose to generate expected reaction from visitors. The content given should be engaging and informative, while serving its purpose.
- Understand Your Target Audience And Write Accordingly- Who are the people most likely to read the information that you are providing? What is the age group and intellectual understanding? The language you use and how you present information should be based on answers to these questions. Tune into what your target audience will like to read and what information they want in order to create content that is liked and shared by visitors.
- Write Original And Well-Researched Information – Give information that is of value to users and through which they can make an informed decision. If it is a product that you are selling, be precise about its features. If you are discussing a subject, show that you taken information from trusted sources. Search engines increase the PR of sites giving quality information and bring them up on top of their search results.
- Best Channels For Content Promotion – What are the most effective means of promoting your site’s content? Is your product or service best promoted through video? Is blogging optimal for your brand? If your brand has more pictures to show interest is a better option. Look into the most appropriate means of distributing your content to generate the maximum number of visitors for your site. By reaching out to where our audience is, you will have a huge volume of visitors arriving at your site.
- Look Into What Your Competitor Is Offering – Why is your competitor’s site having so much traffic? What are the features placed in their site and how is their content presented to attract visitors? Always be aware of how your competitors are working in the market, so that you display similar content and capture audience attention.
- Give Information At The Right Time – When you are posting information about a hot new topic that’s being discussed in social media circles or making a product offer, timing should be right. Don’t give information too early or too late as otherwise you won’t get the desired reaction. Give it at a point when a large volume of people are searching for such content so that it reaches out effectively to people.
Look into theses points and you will be able to generate fabulous content that drives traffic and retains visitor attention. When the information you provide is valuable, it is not just liked but also shared, which is essential to always have traffic arriving at our site. Valuable content fetches not just quality traffic, but also sales leads. It leads to a high PR, which is vital to staying ahead of your competitors in the market…