Issuing a press release is a very effective way of drawing traffic to your site and increasing page rank. A well-written PR gets instant attention and informs people about the latest happening in your business. They know what you are doing and how it is going to benefit them. If there is going to be a new product launch or improvisation of an existing product, the best way to well the public about it is with a PR.
Tips for creating A PR that enhances Site Traffic…
Press releases that are valuable are quickly liked and shared by people. They bring traffic to your site because after people read it they will want to know more about your company, product or service. However, you need to make use of PR in the right way to enjoy high page ranks and good online visibility.
Here is a look at five tips for creating a press release that enhances your page ranks, which gets your business noticed and get likes from a large volume of people:
- The press release must be engaging in tone and have valuable content. Do not write a press release for every activity that is happening in the organization. Do it only for very important events, which are of interest to the public.
- Do not post press releases frequently because people will loose interest in your brand when they see information coming out all the time. A new press release affects the old one that was sent out just some time back and also influences what you are going to post next, just as in the newspaper. So have one PR per month or maximum two, but no more than that.
- Include keywords in the release to make it easy for search engines to pick up the page and display it in their search results. Do not over stuff with keywords because Google does not like that. Have the most important keywords in the release to keep it short and simple.
- When you established links from your PR to your site, ensure that these links are from various sites. So don’t just post in a single PR site every month. Post in different sites so that Google sees that your site is getting many links from different web sources.
- Your site should already have good links arriving at it from various web sources. Only then is it appropriate to post a PR and establish a link from the PR to your site. A site with just PR links looks bad to Google because the only site that wants to connect to yours are paid ones.
Look into these five points to create an effective PR that fetches results in terms of online visibility and page ranks.
A press release that is engaging and which gives valuable information is well received and shared by a lot of people quickly. This quality coupled with important points on SEO such as links and keywords should be followed when writing and posting a PR for it to bring desired traffic to your website.