Work with us
If you are looking for a bright career in Information Technology (IT), you must opt for Gurgaon (India)-Based IT company WEB DECORUM.
We offer suitable career in all fields of IT and Management depending upon the academic and technical qualifications and skills of the individuals. Freshers are also welcome. Web Decorum, supports diversity and is a equal opportunity employer.
There is no boss-employee or, for that reason, officer-subordinate relationship at Web Decorum. All our junior and senior employees work as a cohesive team. We offer independent working opportunities.
We offer flexi timings. You can attend to your personal problems while at the same time compensate office requirements by spending time beyond time spent on attending to your personal liabilities.
We believe in secure and everlasting relationship with our employees, whereby the employees feel so motivated that they would not like to change the job once they are tuned with us. Our Human Resource (HR) executives conduct personal meetings and bring about personal problems of the employees to the notice of respective seniors for trouble-shooting.
We give utmost consideration to the employees’ innovative ideas, talent and creativity. We believe in team work and suitably reward and upgrade individuals on merit. We offer excellent promotional avenues for the deserving.
With us, we assure you full job satisfaction through our dedicated, highly qualified, innovative, skilful, well tested and experienced teams of respective departments.
Above all, we treat our employees as our most worthy assets and offer handsome salaries befitting the respective posts. In return what we want is loyalty, workmanship and passion to work and, most importantly, sharing frankly about our employees’ personal and professional grievances. No negative note is taken of any grievance expressed by you. The only purpose is to solve your problems to let the office continue to reap the fruits of your acumen and experience gained by you while working with us.
We conduct a half-yearly review of the individual’s performance in which your performance, your personal and professional aspects are given due regards.
Current Openings :
Desired Skills and Experience:
- We are looking full time android app developer to join our team.
- One should have experience in publishing and Android app from scratch, minimum 2 app published on play store.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Good knowledge of data structures.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Expertise with libraries and APIs like Google Cloud Messaging and push notifications.
- Must have 1-4 years experience in Android development.
- Ability to convert the given design into working android apps.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt changing properties.
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Strong WordPress experience with exposure in international projects
- Expertise in PHP programming
- Expert knowledge of Scripting and MySQL database administration
- Good exposure in WordPress template integration
Key Skills Required: Should be good in OOPS and Data Structures.
Framework: Symphony OR Cake PHP OR Zend (Optional)
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and SMO as well.
- Have worked more than 10 SEO projects.
- Know how to bring website ranking in Google.
- Keyword Research, Searching on search engine, Content Copy Optimization, Meta Tags, URL.
- Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission, Article Submission, Blog.
- Have full knowledge of webmaster and Google analytics.
- Monitor and estimate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as webmaster tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google keyword planner, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
- Passion for SEO and Online Marketing.
- Excellent ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- High levels of honesty, independence, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Key Skills Required: Digital Marketing, search engine optimization, online marketing, Google Analytics, SMO, Website Analysis, Web Analytics, Link Building
Please mail your resume to email@example.com