Email marketing is a very effective marketing platform, one that will certainly get your brand noticed and help generate sales. There are lots of things that go into making a email marketing campaign successful.
While writing great content is the key to getting your email read, there are many important things that you may overlook, which can turn your campaign sour. Doesn’t worry about them, because there is a solution through effective software tools that will make your campaign an effective and nifty one. Here is a look at top email marketing tools that will do wonders for your email marketing campaign:
- Premailer – This tool helps to convert you HTML designs into inline CSS in the email. It’s particularly useful when you have a fabulous HTML design that you want to change into inline CSS so that it can be used in your email campaign. Usually when you do this there can be problems in the output. All of this is resolved by making use of the Premailer. Copy and paste your HTML code into it and it will do the rest for you. It makes your job of creating an email a whole lot easier.
- Litmus Email Tester – When you create an email newsletter, it should look the same no matter what platform is used to view it. This tool helps you check if your email newsletter has a universal view across all platforms. You don’t want it to look good in just Gmail while looking bad in Outlook. This tool shows you how the email newsletter looks in various platforms so that you can tweak it and make it appear the same to everyone.
- Email Spam Test – How do you know if your fabulously designed and written email newsletter is going to be stopped by a spam filter in the mailbox? This tool tests your newsletter’s subject line and source code by checking it with spam filters and much more. If you see a poor score make the content quality better because this makes the huge difference to getting your email sent to the mail box or the spam box.
- Litmus Subject Line Checker – When you send an email to people do you know how the email subject line looks in their inbox? This tool helps to determine how your email’s appearance in various types of email inbox. Though a catchy email subject line is the key to getting the mail clicked by the recipient, this won’t happen if it is not properly visible in the inbox. This tool tells you how the subject line will appear so that you make no errors in creating one that is visible to your audience.
- Da Button factory – What about your CTA button? Is it looking good? Having an attractive one is important because you want people to see it quickly and take action. This tool helps you create a striking CTA button in image as well as CSS formats. You can use it to set the font, font size, button shade, border, button size etc of the CTA and then export it to your email code.
Make use of these tools and you can see how quickly and efficiently you are able to create an email newsletter that clicks with the audience.